LEDSON Commander - remote control kit with bluetoothLEDSON
LEDSON Commander - remote control kit with bluetooth
Ledson Commander lets you switch on and off LED bars, auxiliary lights, work lights, etc. and turn on and off other devices at the touch of a button! Programmable control panel with 8 individual outputs, controls up to 8 units separately or together. A control with RGB selectable backlight included (with 2.5 meter cable) but you can also use a free app for Android or Apple.
12V / 24V with MosFet / electronic relays, direct input for high beam signal (halogen). There is also app support for control via Bluetooth (Android and Apple).
Included: Relay box with remote control, battery wiring, fuses, 50 different symbols / stickers to attach to the remote control, bracket with screws for relay box and remote control, assembly instructions.
1. Max total current: 60A (720W at 12V).
2. 8 individually programmable switches.
3. The maximum total current of this device is 60A.
4. Maximum current per output at 12V:
- Output fuses 1 and 5 is 30A - activated when yellow cable receives power
- Output fuses 2 and 6 is 20A
- Output fuses 3 and 7 is 10A
- Output fuses 4 and 8 is 5A
- If the output has been overloaded, a red LED will indicate next to the blown fuse
5. The maximum power of an output should not be more than 300W (25A @ 12V)
6. Built-in Bluetooth for app control.
7. Protection against overheating, overload, short circuit, polarity protection.
8. Direct high beam control to circuit 1 and circuit 5.
9. Programmable icons.
10. Backlit switches with selectable backlight color.
11. LED indication for overload/broken fuse.
12. Each switch can be programmed for three different functions:
- Switch between On/Off
- Switch between On/Off as long as the button is pressed
- Strobe function
13. 36 months of warranty